[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [manylabs-workspace] Build a Biodigester Competition

Cere Davis ceremona at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 06:29:13 PST 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Daniel Enking" <daniel at everflux.tech>
Date: Feb 28, 2017 11:24 PM
Subject: [manylabs-workspace] Build a Biodigester Competition
To: "manylabs-workspace" <manylabs-workspace at googlegroups.com>

> Hey everyone,
>
> As you follow-on to the EBMUD anaerobic digester tour, I'm hosting a
competition for teams to design and build mini-anaerobic digesters. The
Kick-off event will be next Thursday at Counter Culture Labs in Oakland,
and there will be a hackathon/ build weekend at Manylabs at the end of
March.

> Please spread the word and join in if you're interested! More details
below:

> Build a Biodigester Competition
> By Everflux Technologies (www.everflux.tech)
>
> Grand prize: $400 cash
>
> With common supplies and equipment that you can find at your local
hardware store, anyone can build their own biodigester to produce biogas
for cooking and heating from organic waste!

> But what is the most efficient and cost effective design that will
maximize output, conserve space and save time? That's what we hope YOU will
discover with the Build a Biodigester Competition.

> Teams of 2-4 people will have 3 weeks to design and gather supplies to
build a small biodigester. Then everyone will come together for
a hackathon-style weekend, March 31-April 2, to build their biodigesters.

https://www.meetup.com/Counter-Culture-Labs/events/237024807/

> Note: you do not have to attend the Kick-off event to participate,
however attendees will learn some key tips and tricks for building the best
biodigester and meeting the competition guidelines. You will also have an
opportunity to ask questions about the judging criteria, and get ideas for
biodigester designs and materials considerations. You don't want to miss
this!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/manylabs-workspace/CAA%3Df41f3stQ1G%2Bt7iZ__uoHdb_LDVS7Q6RcHc86k1KhJS5mzww%40mail.gmail.com
.