[sudo-discuss] need another fire extinguisher

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Sat Mar 4 20:17:27 PST 2017

On Sat, Mar 4, 2017 at 6:40 PM, robb <sf99er at gmail.com> wrote:

> a fire extinguisher was discharged in the basement this evening around 6pm.
> the boys from down the street were in the ballroom with the women making
> banners & i told the boys to leave.
> the women making banners thought that i should have found a better
> solution that kicking them out.
> the front door was propped open & nobody was watching it.

How sure are you that the kids did it? I met them running around the
neighborhood last night and talked to them a bit. I've engaged with them
before around door access. If you can tell me they definitely did this then
I will talk to them next time I see them.

The annoying thing is that I can't say "you should come and engage with us
in these ways" instead because USA!!1 and we can't have < 18s in the space
like they're some sort of inferior species.

--
marc/juul