[sudo-discuss] Art Bison Design Coop to co-occupy the front hall

robb sf99er at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 13:28:25 PST 2017

The following proposal came up at the last delegates meeting, in short:

ABDC - "would like to expand our operation to include both the ticket
booth, and half of the front hall. We will continue to pay $400 for the
ticket booth room and would like to pay another $400 for the front hall for
a total of $800 a month. We would like to begin build-out of the space from
May 1 through June 1 rent free so we can focus funds on the cost of
execution."

the whole proposal
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l9Em9NULIyGa7i7nTFaKmT3av38w68lRzcxXmYpeQv0/edit>