[sudo-discuss] [Mesh] Help archive free UC Berkeley lectures!

aaronco36 aaronco36 at fastmail.fm
Fri Mar 17 15:47:59 PDT 2017

> Hi!
> (Some) archiving is being coordinated over this wiki:
> http://www.archiveteam.org/index.php?title=UC_Berkeley_Course_Captures
> You have also scripts you can use to download things.
> Feel free to contribute to the effort.
>
> Mitar

Yeah, as far as scripts to use for downloading things, visited in pretty
much consecutive order
http://www.archiveteam.org/index.php?title=UC_Berkeley_Course_Captures
https://lbry.io/news/20000-illegal-college-lectures-rescued
https://lbry.io/quickstart

FWIW, although plenty of others probably DO have access to this LBRY for
seeing what's already accessible at the UC Berkeley Archive Wiki,
couldn't gain access for myself.
And a decided No, I'm not yet willing to take the time-consuming effort
of describing my situation in detail in order to supposedly "help" the
admins-that-be on github.com/lbryio/lbry or wherever else fix their
archive accessibility issues :(
Too many hoops for me to go thru, so I'll do without these Cal lectures
for the present, no problem.

--
  aaronco36
  aaronco36@