[sudo-discuss] Sudo Discuss +Party

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 21:44:57 PDT 2017

not sure what's up. did a cursory check of the mailman logs, and noted that
this message you sent cc'ing discuss was not archived... but i'm no mailman
whiz.
if any members there would like to look, they're welcome to.
pm me if you need a user acct to the sudo server.

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé