[sudo-discuss] Tool use during Biodigester hackathon this weekend?

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 10:40:30 PDT 2017

Hi all,

Daniel Enking is organizing a biodigester hackathon in CCL this coming
weekend (Fri evening to Sunday). We were wondering if it would be OK for
participants to use some of the tools available in Sudo, including the
drill press, chop saw, etc. We are expecting four teams of 2-3 people, so
perhaps 12 participants in total, which would mostly be working inside CCL.

I think we should at a minimum make sure that everyone signs a waiver if
they're not CCL or Sudo members. I'm also trying to arrange for at least
one responsible CCL member to be there at all times. And I think we should
ask participants for donations to Sudo if they use Sudo's equipment.

Opinions? Modifications?

Patrik