[sudo-discuss] Fwd: Omni Ballroom May 3 scheduling question/conflict

Corey Johns corey at x64.co
Fri Mar 31 22:32:02 PDT 2017

I am down to help clean. As a newcomer to the space I won't be comfortable leading such an effort, but will be happy to lend a set of hands!

—

Corey | @stackptr

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 8:30 PM robb

<
mailto:robb <sf99er at gmail.com>
> wrote:

a, pre, code, a:link, body { word-wrap: break-word !important; }

the basement does need the most love right now

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 7:46 PM, Jenny Ryan

<
mailto:tunabananas at gmail.com

wrote:

Adding sudo-discuss back in - we could also take the opportunity to make the basement nicer. A bit more spacious down there and i belueve there is maybe a projector screen still mounted?

Basement todos:

* replace some dead flourescents with led flourescents (jake, do u remember if they're inductive or electronic? Going off of
https://www.google.com/amp/www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Replace-a-Fluorescent-Tube-with-an-ETL-Appr/

* rodent mitigation in some hidden pocket areas, namely kitchen, storage and furnace room (just bought a roll of 6" x 25' flasking today)

* clean floors

* arrange seating / pews & ambient lighting

We could make the sudo party the week prior a work party if folks are game.. just a thought. More thoughts more than welcome!

Also robb maybe this would be a good test of the modularity of the entrance hall stage you're building RIGHT NOW as i type :D

On Mar 31, 2017 4:32 PM, "Marc Juul" <
mailto:juul at labitat.dk
> wrote:

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 12:52 PM, Jenny Ryan

<
mailto:tunabananas at gmail.com

wrote:

Any folks mind moving May's 5moF to the Disco Room?

I don't mind. might be a bit of a tight fit but should be ok