[sudo-discuss] package and mail delivery at Omni

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Thu May 4 14:36:53 PDT 2017

Did anyone see an Amazon package for CCL that was supposedly delivered
Sunday morning? 12"x10", but relatively light. Please let me know - it has
some more rodent abatement materials that I was hoping to try out for the
Phat Beets room.

Also, did the mail cubbyholes get moved to a different location? They are
no longer behind the front desk area.

If anyone is willing to take the lead on getting us a larger and more
secure mailbox with one or more package drops, that would be greatly
appreciated! I think CCL can contribute a few hundred, but I'm not
personally able to coordinate this right now.

Thanks!

Patrik