[sudo-discuss] Great meeting last night

robb sf99er at gmail.com
Fri May 12 12:20:52 PDT 2017

in the education & exposure veins, we could setup a system to stream
switched screencasts & camera feeds of any classes/demonstrations we have
to youtube or other

we could encourage youth to share/teach anything they've learned too...if
their parents give permission & are present

saturdays or sundays might be good