[sudo-discuss] First timer

Mark Montgomery monteigo992000 at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 18:53:35 PDT 2017

Great info guys. I think I'll wait until next Tuesday; that's hardware hack night, right?

As for the spare parts, well I've done the research on the parts needed, but struggling to decide on quality, brands, and upgrades.

I'd be awesome to see if I can hit it off with some folks and put a build project together to build one for the SUDO room. I could learn and then build mine based upon the results.

Well, I'll look forward to meeting some folks next Tuesday.

Peace
Mark Montgomery

Sent from my iPhone