[sudo-discuss] [omni-commons] [omni-discuss] [omni-consensus] House Clean-Out & Welcoming Committee

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Fri May 19 23:47:02 PDT 2017

We have a good amount of paint and conduit in the secure tool storage room,
I believe.

FYI, the sink was bought by Niki for $300 and should be sold for the same
amount with that money going back to Niki. I can post another Craigslist ad
for it.

I'll be around tomorrow to help tag/move stuff, and will be in and out on
Sunday to help with the sale -

Thank you Marcus for spearheading this!!

Mad <3,
Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé