[sudo-discuss] anyone wanna buy some bitcoins?

Cere Misc cere.misc at gmail.com
Tue May 23 08:08:55 PDT 2017

I generally agree.  Here’s a couple opposing factors to ponder,
however.  Cheeto and Co. chaos is pushing the price up so it may make
sense to wait.  Bitcoin has a bit of a fungibility problem when it
comes to getting actual cash in return for the coin.  It’s hard to do
online in my experience.  If banks ever allow for that conversion I
think the price will go down considerably.