[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] internet down at Omni

Ken Litchfield litchfield.ken at gmail.com
Wed May 24 14:53:30 PDT 2017

Hey Marc,

There was a fellow that was on the roof yesterday eve around dusk to work
on the system. He was coming down the ladder when I encountered him and
said he would be back but can't say if he meant more last night only (since
he was leaving the roof door open but taking the ladder so no one would
climb up) or more today or both...

Thanks Ken