[sudo-discuss] Safe space ban

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Thu Nov 2 04:30:45 PDT 2017

Ryan Jason Martin has been safe-space banned from sudo room, and thus from
the Omni Commons.

The following is the consensus decision from last night's sudo room meeting:

"The sudoroom community stands by our existing safe space ban of Ryan
Martin for reasons of prolonged intimidation and harassment. We will seek
more information, but prioritize supporting our long-time community
members. The ban will continue unless it's overturned by a member vote at a
future sudoroom meeting."

I currently do not have any photo to share but Ryan has been informed of
this decision and I have no reason to believe that he will attempt to gain
access to the Omni in the future.

--
marc/juul