[sudo-discuss] 0mn1 cleaning day :)

robb sf99er at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 18:24:53 PST 2017

As an OMNI collective we are responsible for some of the cleaning that
needs to happen.  Phil from Food Not Bombs has done an immense amount of
cleaning - we should take on some of the burden.

OMNI  now has official cleaning days: the third Saturday from 12 to 3pm and
last Wednesday from 5:30 to 8:30pm.  The next one is Wed. 11/29

Alternatively we can come any time and do a task on the checklists that
have been put up around the commons and sign off on it.

hack the planet