[sudo-discuss] need helper moving equipment around in a warehouse

Leticia Menchaca lbmenchaca at berkeley.edu
Tue Nov 21 17:09:29 PST 2017

Hi,
Looking for someone to help me for a few hours - heavy lifter and
careful - to organize tools, move heavy equipment, etc., in a warehouse
in Emeryville next to home depot (dogtown studios).
I estimate it may take three or four hours -  during an evening (or two)
starting about 6pm, since I can only be there after work - either today,
tomorrow, or next week (not sure I can be available during the weekend)
- need to get it done sooner than later -
I think two people will be better than one. $22/hour
If you are interested,send me a text, or email.
Leticia (from CCL)
510-292-7849