[sudo-discuss] Call For Speakers: RIOTcon 2018

Gregg Horton greggahorton at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 08:58:16 PST 2017

Hi there!

I'm putting together a conference called RIOTcon (Radical Interactive Open
Technology Conference), The purpose of RIOTcon is to explore the
intersections between Art, Technology and Activism. I figured you'd all be
the perfect group to reach out to as we are still looking for talks. The
conference is January 20th at 11am at the East Bay Community Space in
Oakland CA

You can checkout the website here: http://riotcon.io to submit your talk
and if you use facebook we have an event here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/2014315468855418/

If you have any questions please feel free to email me. Thanks!

--
Gregg Horton
510-283-8734