[sudo-discuss] wax printer

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Nov 29 17:43:49 PST 2017

yeah i think the printer without a paper tray might have had other problems.
It can be operated without a paper tray by faking the detection switch, but
then you find out that it had some other error which i should have written
down.

if anyone else is interested in playing with these printers, please join the
discussion and perhaps we can meet up at the space sometime and play with them.

-jake