[sudo-discuss] Crow Funding for Students (Q'eqchi', Kiche, and Mam) in Guatemala

danarauz at gmail.com danarauz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 19:31:52 PDT 2017

Hello Sudoroom folks,

I hope you don't mind me sending this email to the list, but I hope some of
you could help these students.

Please, when you get a chance, see the details+images on this page I put
together.
https://www.youcaring.com/help-escuela-chajsaquil-recover-from-flood

The short version is that, on October 5th, a tropical storm flooded the
Escuela Mixta Official Barrio Chajsaquil and their already old furniture
got ruined even more. How I learned about this is because I joined their
Facebook group after meeting its principal and knowing the building itself
when I was traveling in Guatemala in Dec. 2016.

This time I was wondering if you know of someone/organization/company that
could help the school economically to bring these students new desks, and
other needed school furniture. The list its in the fundraising page linked
above. If so, please share the link and this email if you want.

In regards of donors wanting a tax exempt form, I am in the process of
getting approved by OmniCommons. So they can be the financial sponsor; so
Omni be the one sending the money to the school. We are open to the
person/organization/company also being the direct donors to the school
itself.

The school location:
Escuela Official Barrio Chajsaquil
San Pedro Carcha, Alta Verapaz
Guatemala

Thank you, and thank you for all you do to make this world a better place.

Sincerely,

Daniel Arauz
Cell: 415.336.9143 <(415)%20336-9143>
Signal: 415.336.9143 <https://whispersystems.org/>