[sudo-discuss] ~ -two urgent proposals for tomorrow's meeting ~

hol at gaskill.com hol at gaskill.com
Wed Oct 18 22:10:16 PDT 2017

Both projects sound great, interested to hear more about plans to lay
infrastructure for village.  Only concern for (2) is "associated general
liability insurance" - maybe that's something we need to see proof of
before fiscal sponsorship so that Omni wouldn't be taking on any
liability?  I imagine Jesse would know.