[sudo-discuss] seeking a low-power computer with 2 or more ethernet ports

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu Oct 19 13:19:58 PDT 2017

yes you're right, and i think that might be what i end up doing actually (a
MyNet N750 with gig-e ports) but i wanted a computer that i could hook up to
hard drives not through USB.

i'm surprised nobody has any laying around.  i had a few but they all refused
to boot up, maybe they got exposed to too much moisture.

thanks

-jake