[sudo-discuss] proposal: get space ready by sep 15th, host open house on 16th?

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 15:19:42 PDT 2017

Bumping this thread as the bookfair is THIS SATURDAY!

Some of us from mesh will be demoing some of the mesh projects, and Lesley
has offered to host a linux install party. If folks could put some
additional energy into prepping and cleaning the space this week, that
would be hella rad. Or if you can be there day of and have an idea for a
project or activity, plz reply to this thread!

Robb and i are en route back from Portola Valley now with the metal
cabinets if anyone's around to help with moving them into the space
(thinking of replacing the wooden bookcases in the back corner bordering
CCL) - some clearing is needed..

<3