[sudo-discuss] Anarchist Bookfair and BASTARD Conference this weekend

Laura Turiano scylla at riseup.net
Thu Sep 14 16:21:31 PDT 2017

Hi everyone,

A final update/reminder for this weekend's activities.

The Bookfair and Bastard conference will be using the entrance hall and
ballroom this weekend and those spaces need to be completely clear to
fit the bookfair tables. I'll be working on moving stuff today and
tomorrow if anyone has some time to help out. Message or email me to
find out when I will be at the Omni. The set up crew from the Bookfair
will be here Friday night.

These events are a great opportunity for collectives to share info with
activists. Omni doesn't have an official table, but Julian has
volunteered to coordinate one that will be located somewhere else in the
building. Thanks Julian! He sent an email about this a day or so ago.
Please be in touch with him to take a tabling shift or give him
materials from your collective that you would like to have at the table.

I would love to see some kind of activities going on in Sudo and CCL to
showcase what you all are doing.

Collectives and related groups that DO have Bookfair tables are Phat
Beets, TIL, GWS, Stinney Distro. FNB will be serving. If you are
interested inn helping any of them with their tables, please contact
them directly.

If you would like to help out with Omni tasks during the Bookfair, let
me know. If you want to help during BASTARD Conference, Katrina is the
point person.

- Laura