[sudo-discuss] sudoroom needs bandsaw blade plate

Jake jake at spaz.org
Tue Sep 26 20:25:27 PDT 2017

i have installed the bandsaw tires and the saw is ready to be used, but it
needs the plate.  it should be 1.5" square, 0.125" thick, made of aluminum or
steel.

it needs a slot cut into it for the blade, but this can be done (carefully)
using the running blade to create its own clearance in the piece.

do NOT use the bandsaw to cut anything until this square throat plate is made.

-jake