[sudo-discuss] looking for alternative to sudo humans for membership management

Charley Sheets rcsheets at acm.org
Mon Apr 2 01:29:41 PDT 2018

CiviCRM is a large, unwieldy PHP app that acts as an add-on to a more mainstream CMS such as WordPress. I hope there’s something better suited to our needs.

I hadn’t heard of odoo before, but it seems there’s a “community edition” we could play around with to see if it’s any good.

I’m happy to look at other alternatives as well as giving humans one more try if there’s others who are interested in participating.

Sent from my phone