[sudo-discuss] wrote payment failed email code need some text and feedback

Corey corey at x64.co
Thu Apr 12 00:29:22 PDT 2018

Hey Noah,

Good meeting you tonight + happy to hear you have interest hacking on the
site

It seems like this is meant to be run independently of sudo-humans and
exposes a POST endpoint to determine failed invoices? I am curious if you
have taken a look at the sudo-humans repo on Github [1] to see if the
Stripe API you are using can be integrated into that app code. It seems
like it would be ideal if there was not an additional server instance
running to take care of this.

As for the subject/body:

Subject: Your payment to Sudo Room has failed!

Body: Hello,

Your payment to Sudo Room has recently failed.

Please login to sudoroom.org/humans to update your payment information.

As a reminder, all members of Sudo Room are required to pay monthly dues on
a sliding scale to remain in good standing. A monthly donation of $60 is
suggested, but no one is turned away for lack of resources.

<EOM>

1: https://github.com/sudoroom/sudo-humans

--
Corey | @stackptr