[sudo-discuss] steve asked to leave at tuesdays meeting

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu Apr 12 14:48:43 PDT 2018

at last nights' meeting we talked about Steve at a meeting again, because i
brought it up because we hadn't properly discussed it originally.

Since the first time we talked about this at a meeting, Dante was picked to be
Dante was picked to be a conflict steward for this issue.

At the meeting last night, a safe space ban was initiated for Steve to have to
leave until mediation achieves an alternative arrangement.  If no mediation
takes place, the ban will stay in effect.