[sudo-discuss] [omni-consensus] Agenda Item: ABDC Transition

Kazoo Studios lovekazoo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 22:49:48 PDT 2018

Hey All,

To answer a few questions, we would like to Stewart the space by empowering other interested parties to also Stewart it. If at some point the space handles itself and doesn’t need us, that’s cool too. We’ll still come by and use it as Commoners. ABDC could be a collective or just a place in the building. We can rename it, we don’t care. Just want to have it be used. To answer the first question from someone who didn’t sign asked: If it’s of donation or storage:
If the Omni no longer wants the Studio equipment we will give it to another community center.

Kazoo Studios
www.KazooStudios.net