[sudo-discuss] Saturday 5/3/18 SR Community Space Cleaning & Organizing

Theresa Halula theresa_halula at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 09:44:23 PDT 2018

 There will need to be a dump run to electronic waste disposal...Let me know, I can take stuff over.
Theresa
   On Thursday, April 12, 2018, 6:57:59 AM PDT, Cere Misc <cere.misc at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hey Robert,
Thanks for posting this.  Regarding taking up space and figuring out how/what/why? Do you or anyone else happen to know who “the something or nother village” is that has a ton of stuff piled up in the basement with a white canvas tarp over it next to where the CCL area is?
-Cere