[sudo-discuss] Temescal BID planning discussion for Kasper's plaza on Wednesday

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 18:31:12 PDT 2018

Open meeting this Wednesday, April 18th at 6:30pm @ Faith Presbyterian
Church (430 49th St) on the future of the Kasper's plaza.

Temescal BID has a facebook event with a post of a preliminary idea/sketch:
https://www.facebook.com/events/160773017972043/permalink/168168100565868/

I can't make it as I'm leaving town again tomorrow, but I hope some folks
in our communities can. Spread the word to our neighbors on the streets?

<3
Jenny

Help open a professional kitchen at the Omni Commons in Oakland!
https://omnicommons.org/kitchen

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé

"Anything done for the first time unleashes a demon."
--Dave Sim, "Cerebus the Aardvark"