[sudo-discuss] Microscope hackathon is tomorrow!

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 19:22:27 PDT 2018

Remember - our big Microscope Hackathon at the Omni, in collaboration with
the Center for Cellular Construction is *tomorrow*, 10am - 6pm!

This is a free event, but please RSVP here
<https://www.tfaforms.com/4660910>to reserve a spot.

We expect to have 50+ people of all different skill levels hacking on
microscope hardware throughout the building, working on projects as simple
as paper Foldscope <https://www.foldscope.com/>kits, to gear as
sophisticated as the STED super-resolution microscope we inherited from
BioCurious.

Feel free to bring your own scope if you have one, or bring some samples to
look at. Or just bring some old webcams you don't need anymore, and we'll
turn them into a microscope!

​