[sudo-discuss] Ban Request

Matthew Stewart codehesionoakland at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 09:38:38 PDT 2018

Hello All,

This is Matthew from Sudo. I have been unsuccessful in communicating
Sudo/Omni policy to the applying(?) member known as 'Blue'. He is
argumentative, disrespectful as witnessed by others on multiple occassions,
he has been caught sleeping in the building after being told that would get
him banned from the building.
I walked into Sudo Room a fifteen minutes ago and he was in there alone
with no other members. I told him for the tenth time that he needed another
member there and things fell apart quickly from there. He threatened me as
he was leaving, I'm done with communication and request/invoke an Omni/Sudo
Ban from the building.

Thanks!

Matthew Stewart
Ph: 510.606.0360