[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] New safe space bans

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 17:17:29 PDT 2018

The only person on this list I recall also visiting Omni / sudo in the past
is Karriem. He attended one of sudomesh's 2017 BYOI workshops and
livestreamed you I believe, Marc, without permission. He has been extremely
annoying to me in the past and seems a compulsive lier. Will make gross
claims to capital and Silicon Valley insidership that are blatantly false.

Should i add these people to Omni's list (
https://omnicommons.org/wiki/Asked_to_Leave ) or could somebody else
volunteer?

<3