[sudo-discuss] CCL Anniversary Party & Fundraiser next Friday Sep 7!

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 18:30:46 PDT 2018

Eat, Drink and Do Science.
*The CCL 5th Anniversary Party will feature food, drink and cool schwag for
purchase that will help CCL continue to do cutting edge citizen science.*
RSVP to the Party
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ccls-glow-in-the-dark-5th-anniversary-party-tickets-49077737835>

*Beer from Temescal Brewing*
Just down the street from the Omni Commons, this two-year-old, super
popular craft brewery features one of the largest beer gardens in Oakland.
*Fusion Beef Jerky*
Blending 50 years of family traditions with modern technology. Handcrafted
by the team in Scottsbluff, NE and powered by the team in San Francisco, CA.
*Mad Scientist Cocktails*
*Eery and colorful, Mad Scientist Cocktails make for a fun party drink. A
mix of vodka (optional), soda, fruit juice and dry ice to make it bubble
and smoke.*
*Special edition t-shirts, cups, science jewelry and more*
With a name like Counter Culture Labs, who wouldn't want a t-shirt
professing your love for science and for doing things differently to the
world? Gear up for Halloween with an Infected Necklace, or a pair of
Eppendorf Earrings from our art & science folks.
RSVP here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ccls-glow-in-the-dark-5th-anniversary-party-tickets-49077737835>
*Tickets are free, but YOU MUST RSVP TO ATTEND THE CCL PARTY*
PEOPLE WITHOUT AN RSVP WILL BE TURNED AWAY AT THE DOOR (This is so we can
serve alcohol and still comply with our OPD permit)
Can't attend the party? Get involved with CCL by:
Joining our meetup group <https://www.meetup.com/Counter-Culture-Labs/>
Becoming a member <https://www.counterculturelabs.org/>
Joining our weekly social, every Wednesday at 8:30pm in the Omni Commons