[sudo-discuss] [omni-commons] New trash and compost pick up days

Asia phatbeetsoffice at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 20:02:05 PDT 2018

Welp as the office closest to the trash room and a significant contributor, I know we definitely need it.

Thanks Laura for setting this up!

I’d definitely like to commit Phat Beets (most likely myself until we can get folks less overwhelmed with our own work). I can commit to Friday’s.

Thanks,
Asia

Sent from my iPhone