[sudo-discuss] DUNGEONCRAFT Jan 12th 2019

Meg Burt mburt85 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 11:55:30 PST 2018

Hello all! I was directed to this listserv via Jenny Ryan (thanks Jenny!).
I am proposing the event detailed below for Saturday, January 12th:

"DUNGEONCRAFT: Painting Minis & Terrain"
Saturday, January 12th, 2019 5pm-9pm (preferred; time slot is flexible)
https://eastbayal.com/about-us/

I'm looking to host a free painting workshop with small crew of 10-15
folks; I'll be teaching them how to paint miniature figurines and miniature
scale terrain for their tabletop games. We're all members of EBAL (East Bay
Adventurers League), a collective of tabletop game players & game masters
that hold free play events for the public all over the Bay Area. There's no
charge for this event at all, we're just looking for some space to spread
out our materials and be able to work through some tutorials together. I'm
happy to discuss supporting Sudo Room by paying a small fee for use of the
space.

Please let me know if you need any further information, thank you!

Happy Holidays,

Meg Burt
EBAL Organizer
(510) 542-1354