[sudo-discuss] Opentrons using Sudoroom Laser Cutter

Jake jake at spaz.org
Mon Feb 5 14:09:21 PST 2018

hi Julian,

the sudoroom laser cutter is totally available for you to use.  I'm CC'ing this
email to the sudoroom-discuss email list to find someone who can show you how
to use it, unless you're confident that you don't need to be shown anything.

when you use it, please make sure the ventilation fan near it is running, and
check the duct connections because they have been falling off recently, which
results in the room being filled with laser fumes despite the fan running.

thank you
-jake