[sudo-discuss] vending machine mailing list?

Jake jake at spaz.org
Tue Feb 6 14:53:14 PST 2018

should we have a new mailinglist for people working on the vending machines?
long ago we created one for "printing" which was to include 3D printing as well
as paper printing, but it never got used.  Do mailinglist take up a lot of
space or weight or cost or anything?  Any reason not to?

Or perhaps vending machine discussion should just be in the regular
sudo-discuss list and everybody gets to follow along or not as they will?

-jake