[sudo-discuss] omni wifi going up and down constantly

danarauz at gmail.com danarauz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 22:56:02 PST 2018

Hello Folks,

A quick update.

HP switch x.x.64.212 (2nd Floor), and HP Switch x.x.64.213 (Server area)
had their time wrong, due that they couldn't reach their assigned SNTP
server. I set a new SNTP server (108.61.73.243).

Even though the time got updated without need of rebooting, I did that
anyways, hoping that the WiFi controller and APs get a fresh connection. I
am sorry if some of you went down for a moment.

Thanks, and please let me know how things are good or not yet.

Daniel

--