[sudo-discuss] Need to pay dues in cash and get a card

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sat Feb 17 13:14:12 PST 2018

Hi Jacques,

sorry that the meeting didn't happen as expected.  The 2nd wednesdays of the
month are the meetings when we try hardest to get a lot of people to show up
and get business done - other wednesdays are primarily social and sometimes
don't get a lot of people.

as for paying dues, we have installed a paper money acceptor into the rightmost
vending machine, near the refrigerator in sudoroom.  You can feed it money of
any denomination and it will be safe until picked up by the exchequer of
sudoroom.

As for a card, please go to this page and follow the instructions:

https://omnicommons.org/keys/

let me know if you have any questions.

thank you
-jake