[sudo-discuss] omni wifi going up and down constantly

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 13:49:27 PST 2018

On Sat, Feb 10, 2018 at 12:58 PM, danarauz at gmail.com <danarauz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Space plugged in the wrong switch?:
> Something that I noticed last night at, the server-switches area, is that
> 'space' (new public network ip: 100.64.64.2) is plugged into the wrong
> switch (Private network switch 192.168.x.x IP scheme). -This may explain
> what I couldn't reach switches from that box a couple of nights ago, when
> Yar got my public key added.
> If no one objects, I unplugging 'space' off the Private network top switch
> (192.168.x.x) and plugging in the public network bottom switch
> (100.64.64.x).
>
> DNS + DHCP IP?
> Questions: What are the Private and Public networks DNS and DhCP server IPs?
> I want to make sure the two switches have their "ip helper address" correct.

As we discussed in person, space.local was supposed to be on the
private network at 192.168.42.2, and we moved it back. Not sure why
you weren't able to reach it.

Saros is the gateway for both networks: 192.168.42.1 on private
network and 100.64.64.1 on public. It serves dhcp and dns on both.

I thought I labelled the box pretty thoroughly. Did I make a mistake?