[sudo-discuss] Stuff at soldering workbench

hol at gaskill.com hol at gaskill.com
Tue Feb 20 08:32:06 PST 2018

Oh wow if one of those scales has an RS232 port I'll take it...for
science!

Feel free to put any tools and materials back if you know their homes
and stack misc things out of your way.  It's all DIY!
On 2018-02-19 21:30, Captain Chesapeake wrote:

> See below. It made friends over the weekend. I was working there today and there was a only a widdle patch of space left to solder.
>
> On Feb 18, 2018, at 5:03 PM, robb <sf99er at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> mo e-waste?
>
> On Sun, Feb 18, 2018 at 5:01 PM, Captain Chesapeake <daro120sudo at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> I still noticed there is a pile of undifferentiated stuff on the soldering workbench closest to the main table? Thoughts on finding a home for this stuff?
>
> On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 11:46 AM, Captain Chesapeake <daro120sudo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I notice a giant accumulation of "stuff" on the soldering workbench closest to main area past week. Now there is only a tiny corner to work at. It would be nice if we could keep that area open. Suggestions for clearing this area and finding a home for this?
>
> The Cap'n

_FIRST THEY IGNORE YOU, THEN THEY LAUGH AT YOU, THEN THEY FIGHT YOU,
THEN YOU WIN_.
- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended
solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or
privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If
you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if
this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately
alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any
attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this
message or its attachments is
strictly prohibited.

Links:
------