[sudo-discuss] Large 2-Story Space (768 sq ft) Available in West Berkeley (fwd)

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sat Feb 24 17:00:40 PST 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2018 16:32:04 -0800
From: "(-pEEf-)" <peef at mindfart.com>
To: undisclosed-recipients:  ;
Subject: Large 2-Story Space (768 sq ft) Available in West Berkeley

Excellent location in East Bay and part of an awesome collective. Across
the street from OSH Hardware and Berkeley Bowl West, and on the same block
as Discount Fabrics as well as The Shipyard and Urban Ore, as well as easy
no-permit street parking and access from I-80. Safe industrial West
Berkeley neighborhood right on the border with Emeryville and Oakland.
Ashby Bart station 1 mile away.

38' x 16' downstairs with a 10' x 16' upstairs loft in a private location
lockable sliding "barn" door.  Has huge skylight upstairs for great natural
light.  3-Phase power and access to ship air.  $1350 / month including
utilities (reasonable electrical use, internet, trash).  Remaining
property shown
in the pictures is not included and will be removed.  Equipped with fire
suppression and alarm system.

Ideal uses are art, photography, dance, maker space, small business,
electronics, storage, etc.  No heavy fabrication please, but light is ok.
Optional access to large open 2-story area for occasional projects with
symmetrical pipes, so can be a good choice for big data, such as video
production. 24 hour access permitted, but must respect nighttime quiet.
Living in this space definitely not permitted.

Available for move in now, month-to-month.   Contact me if you'd like to
come see the space.  First come first served, it will go fast!

Picture direct links:
http://ingineerix.com/pic/?xian-l1
http://ingineerix.com/pic/?xian-l2
http://ingineerix.com/pic/?xian-l3