[sudo-discuss] Laptop Stolen out of sudo last night/this morning.

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 12:26:28 PST 2018

sorry to hear that, steve :/

so, who wants to help reattach the door to sudo/ccl and set up an rfid
reader?

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé

"Anything done for the first time unleashes a demon."
--Dave Sim, "Cerebus the Aardvark"