[sudo-discuss] Laptop Stolen out of sudo last night/this morning.

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 19:18:26 PST 2018

On Jan 5, 2018 12:27 PM, "Jenny Ryan" <tunabananas at gmail.com> wrote:

so, who wants to help reattach the door to sudo/ccl and set up an rfid
reader?

CCL just got a nice donation at the end of December, and we'd like to use
some of that money to help pay to get that door finished. Do let us know if
there is specific gear that needs to be purchased for the lock and panic
bar etc.

I believe we have a carpenter scheduled (?) to come look at the door frame
- it needs to be reversed so the door swings towards the hallway,  plus the
current glass door is actually taller than the opening.

Patrik