[sudo-discuss] Laptop Stolen out of sudo last night/this morning.

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 22:37:25 PST 2018

We have a sufficient panic bar and door closer in secure storage.

One task for a sudoer would be to scrounge together the parts for the RFID
opener - we have hella keyfobs somewhere (i thnk??)
The other would be to steward the physical process of mounting the door
(and reversing the hinges)

I think we have the original door still? As robb said, possibly in the
basement.

I'm unaware of a visit by a carpenter - should I be, for payment?

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé

"Anything done for the first time unleashes a demon."
--Dave Sim, "Cerebus the Aardvark"