[sudo-discuss] Laptop Stolen out of sudo last night/this morning.

Steve Leach stevenaleach at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 23:29:38 PST 2018

Machine found stashed in a baffling spot inside the building, but found.
I'm generally of a 'the fewer locked doors added to the world the better'
mentality, but I'm digging the idea of the door. It would actually let us
be more open in the front more often as well without having to worry as
much about CCL and Sudo security, which would be good too.