[sudo-discuss] [omni-finance] Invoice 1272 from Omni Commons

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 18:52:28 PST 2018

oh, one thing - this was actually for feb rent, not january's

each month's rent is sent the week before the preceding month (in a
desperate attempt to get collectives to pay early)

i just made a transfer directly from sudo to omni's checking account, which
will be an advance payment for feb rent. will sort the invoices in
quickbooks and update them as appropriate.

omni is paying off the last of its community loans from 2016 and was in a
bit of a bind this month (aka broke).

but we are over $10K on the kitchen campaign! sudoers, please contribute if
you can at https://omnicommons.org/kitchen :)

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé

"Anything done for the first time unleashes a demon."
--Dave Sim, "Cerebus the Aardvark"