[sudo-discuss] Treasure or trash?

Ed Biow biow at riseup.net
Wed Jan 17 16:02:20 PST 2018

Folks, a crony gave me a 6+1 DVD duplicator and a couple of external
firewire DVD-RW burners, plus a laptop cooler pad dealer (see attached
picture).

Maybe we could use the duplicator to burner videos of an event in the
ballroom for quick distribution. I have a few spools of DVD-RWs I could
throw at it. Otherwise this stuff just goes in my e-cycling pile, though
I have to say it does make a pretty cool electronic samurai sculpture in
my living room.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Delectronics&field-keywords=DVD+Duplicator

Edlardo
If God is watching us the least we can do is be entertaining.

Edmund Joseph Biow
328 Haddon Road
Oakland, California 94606
(510) 763-0591 (try first, messages checked in morning, dumb phone, no
caller ID, leave number)
(415) 623-6473 (cell)
biow at sonic.net - biow at riseup.net - ejbiow at gmail.com - ebiow at yasashi.net

To subscribe or unsubscribe to the lists I manage send an email to the
following:
Subscribe:
occupyoakland-subscribe at lists.riseup.net
oaklandprivacyworkinggroup-subscribe at lists.riseup.net
civilizethecops-subscribe at lists.riseup.net
occupyoaklandkitchen-subscribe at lists.riseup.net
infomedusa-subscribe at lists.riseup.net

Unsubscribe:

   (\__/)  .~    ~. ))
   /O O  ./      .'
  {O__,   \    {
    / .  . )    \
    |-| '-' \    } ))      Warning: squirrels.
   .(   _(   )_.'
  '---.~_ _ _&
You can use a PGP key to encrypt and secure our messages. To start using
it, you'll need to install an OpenPGP software on your computer.  Below
you'll find a list of possible solutions for your operating system:

Windows: Kleopatra (http://gpg4win.de/download.html)Linux: GnuPG
(https://www.gnupg.org/download/supported_systems.html)
OS X: GPG Keychain (https://gpgtools.org/#gpgsuite)
Linux: GnuPG (https://www.gnupg.org/related_software/frontends.html)
Android: OpenKeychain
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.sufficientlysecure.keychain)
iOS: iPGMail (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ipgmail/id430780873?mt=8)

Once you set up PGP on your computer please import my public key into
your local OpenPGP Key-Manager. The valid PGP keys for my
biow at cubasoldarity.net & biow at riseup.net accounts can be downloaded
here: http://ebiow.yasashi.net/pgp/

An "easy" way to set up PGP on your computer is to download the free &
open sources Thunderbird email client (available on Linux, Windohs &
O$X) & install the EnigMail Add-On.
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/all.html
https://www.enigmail.net/download/
https://www.enigmail.net/documentation/quickstart-ch1.php

Looking forward to exchange snooping-free messages with you & making the
NSA spend mondo bucks to discover the secret of my bube's kartofel kugel
recipe.