[sudo-discuss] I read the Articles of Association

Captain Chesapeake daro120sudo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 14:17:00 PST 2018

Hi all,

I'm a new member. I'm excited to be a part of this community. There are
great people and great resources in the space. I've also noticed that is
kind of disorganized, cluttered, and the organization is broke! As a medium
to long term goal I think it would be great to gain financial solvency and
be able to start saving for larger projects as well as clean up the space
and make it an amazing workspace with lots of working tools, spare parts,
and workspace.

I reviewed the articles of association and noticed a few roles that were
not apparent to me in the meetings I've attended. For me the first goal of
implementing change is identifying the leadership and working with them to
build a consensus.

Is there an existing facilitator, scribe, exchequer, and conflict steward?

Thanks,
David